The robot manipulator with a set of measuring and flaw-detection tools is the basis of the robotic measuring system ROBOSCOP VTM-5000/AS for non-destructive testing of shock-traction elements of the rolling stock . The parts intended for diagnosis are loaded onto a specialized mobile platform (cart). On the cart for each part, seats (lodgments) are provided, in order to maintain the repeatability of spatial coordinates of a part location.
ROBOSCOP VTM-5000/AS has a programmed testing technique, it follows the preset coordinates of a test pieceand carries out operations of measurement or flaw detection. Eddy current flaw detection is a modern alternative to out-of-date magnetic-powder diagnostic methods. Based on the results of the inspection, the final protocol is formed, all NDT procedures are performed in accordance with the acting JSC “RZD” regulations.
ROBOSCOP VTM-5000/AS provides:
• automatic connecting / disconnecting of the required probe;
• scanning of a testpiece surface following preset trajectory;
• real time probe position monitoring;
• activation of automatic flaw alarming (gatelevel);
• analysis of the testing results and recording to archive.
• strict compliance with the requirements of the technological process;
• the minimum time spent on monitoring;
• precise positioning of the transducers;
• various NDT methods combination.